This is a growing list of press articles about and related to the Ice Age floods.
- An Exquisite Scar - Magazine article describing the Channeled Scablands accompanied by a beautiful gallery of photographs. The article originally appeared in the Fall 2004 issue of Washington State Magazine.
- Erratics - Article in the Spring 2004 issue of Northwest Science & Technology on the distribution of erratics in the Pasco Basin. Features IAFI member Bruce Bjornstad. Reproduced with permission; Northwest Science & Technology Magazine; a publication of the University of Washington; Spring 2004; pp. 24-28.
- Ice Age Floods Trail Quite A Hike - Discusses the proposed Ice Age Floods National Geologic Trail. CBS News; 11/10/03.
- Possible park would tell story of Ice Age - Another article on the proposed National Geologic Trail. Bremerton Sun; 6/5/2000.
- Prosser Boulder believed to be from Ice Age flood - Discusses Floods origin of large granite erratic boulder. Features IAFI members Bruce Bjornstad and Gary Kleinknecht. Tri-City Herald; April 3; 2002.
- Sedimental Journey - Follows the path of the Ice Age Floods; with descriptions of many local features along the way; and numerous photos. Montanan (Univ. of Montana); Winter 2001.
- Sky-high icebergs carried boulders from the Rockies to south-central Washington - Web coverage of recent research on ice-rafted erratics by IAFI member Bruce Bjornstad and colleagues.
- The Clovis Conflict: 1987-1992 - A retrospective report by the Wenatchee World on the discovery and subsequent controversy surrounding the spectacular trove of stone tools made by the Clovis people. The stunning and beautiful arrow heads were found in an apple orchard on Pangborn Bar; the collossal Ice Age Floods gravel bar in East Wenatchee; WA. This special website is a valuable read for anyone interested in Washington state archaeology; Paleoindian studies; anthropological research; and historic preservation.