The Glacial Lake Missoula chapter is hosting our IAFI 2016 Annual Fall Field Trip on Saturday, September 24th, the day following the annual Membership Meeting and the semi-annual meeting of the Board of Directors. The field trip includes iconic features of Lake Missoula including the Markel Pass ripple marks. Friday night before the field trip, Larry Smith and Rich Chambers will give a preview of the trip at the Holiday Inn at 7:00 PM. This preview presentation is open to all.
- The field trip departs the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown, 200 South Pattee, Missoula, MT 59802, at 8:30 AM.
- First stop will be Nine Mile Creek.
- Next stop will be Tarkio A and B.
- Lunch in Paradise is provided as part of the field trip. Beef, Chicken or Veggie main entree themes.
- Next stop will be the giant ripples at Camas Prairie.
- Last stop will be the National Bison Range.
- The bus will return to the Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown by 5:00 PM.
The field trip costs $75 per person for members, $85 for nonmembers. For field trip questions please call Lynne Dickman at 406-728- 5221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is also available from Jim Shelden, email@example.com, 406 728 1860